
Happy New Year! 2007 went by so quickly! Nick had his official 4 month appointment last week and he is a whopping 14lbs, 11oz and 27 inches long. That puts him in the 97th percentile for height for his age. He's definitely changing quickly. Recently he figured out how to wiggle out of the bouncy seat, is attempting to roll over and loves to put things in his mouth...anything. He also enjoys sitting in his Bumbo seat (on the floor of course) and reading (see picture below). We find the fact that he will lay in his cosleeper and read for a half hour quite funny and nice. He's definitely becoming more verbal and lets us know when he wants our attention. It's pretty cute.

Dinner with the Dudy's

Checking out his book

Dan made Nick a Buffalo Sabre's
jersey for Christmas

Sitting in his Bumbo Seat!

Dinner with the Dudy's

Checking out his book

Dan made Nick a Buffalo Sabre's
jersey for Christmas

Sitting in his Bumbo Seat!
3 comments:
Hi Guys,
I can't believe how much Mr. Nick has changed since Christmas! I'll tell ya, I miss seeing him more now that I've had the chance to cuddle him. :-)
Ok so, not being a huge football fan, I didnt even know there was a 'buffalo sabers' team. I guess I'm also assuming they're football... hmm. Learn something new everyday! Thanks nick.
hi there, thanks for the comment! and yes i have read good dog carl - i think it's a fabulous idea and i can't wait to put ruben in charge! we are so excited! thanks for your well wishes! oh and will you send me kristin parrott's email info? thx!! eo
Post a Comment