At the young age of 6 months, Nick has experienced his first baseball spring training. Lucky guy! It was a dream of my dad's to go watch one of his players, Mike Redmond (above) from the Minnesota Twins, play in spring training. So we thought we thought it would be fun to join him and my mom. The weather was great, with the exception of one day of rain. We spent the days watching baseball, hanging out with Mike, his wife and two boys and visiting some of Florida's famous sites, the beaches. Nick also cut his first tooth while we were there which was alot of fun...just kidding. He wasn't feeling so hot. He definitely had a good time at the games and we see a future in baseball for him. 
At the beach.

With my dad, being lazy

Sitting with my Grandpa at the game, GO TWINS!
Nick's had a really busy month and we couldn't fit all the pictures on the site. Click here to see more pics of Nick. http://picasaweb.google.com/kfalks8/MarchPhotos?authkey=E-VZR4QeqcU
2 comments:
Looks like you guys fun! Must say I am quite jealous of little Mr. Nick- already he's been to places I've always wanted to go. :-) Miss you guys!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment