Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fall Pictures

So I have definitely become a slacker mom and didn't post pictures of my child on Halloween. How bad is that?? Nick went as a monkey and managed to keep the costume on pretty well. During the day we went to adidas to visit coworkers and the evening was spent visiting neighbors and ending up at the Dudy's for dinner. Nick seemed to enjoy his trick or treat pumpkin and even figured out that we put things in it. We are looking forward to next Halloween when he may actually get it!

It's been pretty busy around here the last few weeks. We spent the last weekend in Boise visiting Rob, Lori, Jack and Ryan Grubb. Nick loved playing with the boys.

Watching Dad rake the leaves. Chris can't wait until he can help out!

Another photo of Nick trying to help out in the yard. He can't wait to grow up.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Looks like some fun times. You know, when I get slackerish on the blog, I backdate! I know, it's cheating, but hey, when looking back, it will seem timely! :)