There is something wonderful about December! It's cold, it sometimes snows (this weekend!), people decorate for the holidays, Christmas lights, Christmas music, baking, oh, I could go on and on. Sadly, because Thanksgiving was so late this year, it feels like December is flying by.
Recently, we went to a holiday party to meet up with Mark, Karen and Jackson Stapleton. Nick doesn't quite understand the concept of Christmas just yet but posed happily in front of this huge gingerbread house.
Later that evening, we met up with the Stapletons, Chris's mom and Sloan at Zoo Lights. It was cold but the kids had a great time and thought the lights were great!
Nick bundled up
Baby Z is doing well. Not much new to note except that our big ultrasound is Tuesday, December 23rd, just in time for Christmas. We will be posting whether Nick is having a brother or a sister after to make the big announcement. Although it's clear that everyone thinks it is a girl, you never know what might pop out last minute :). I don't have a belly shot to post, all I can say is that it is big. Really big.
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun day, and like you are enjoying December. I agree, this time of year is awesome. Happy, happy holidays!!
(CANT WAIT to hear if you're having a girl or boy - yay!)
Post a Comment