
Most of the time the blog consists of Nick updates so I thought I would focus on new baby Z for a change! Only 7 weeks to go until her due date but I swear, she would love to come out early! I have had braxton hicks for the last few months and they seem to get more frequent each week. She's definitely a busy girl, kicking and squirming when I am sitting down for any period of time. I would always wonder when I was pregnant with Nick if he was in there because he was SO quiet but she makes sure to make her presence known. My favorite moments are in the middle of the night when I rock Nick back to sleep (he's been sick) and she starts kicking him like crazy. He doesn't seem to notice but you can tell she definitely knows he is there. She also goes wild when there are loud noises. I am still feeling okay, just tired and having difficulties with daily Nick responsibilities (bath time, diaper changes, laundry, playing). I am really enjoying these last few weeks with Nick before life gets a little more chaotic.
1 comment:
Thank you for the update on Baby Z and how you're doing! I can't wait to meet her and catch up with you in person!
Post a Comment