Friday, November 6, 2009

How we spend our days

Many people often ask me how I spend my days with two kids so close in age. Well, lately, it's been tough because of the weather and all the sickness going around but we manage to have alot of fun here at home. Here are a few examples of fun times at the Zervis house.

Leah sitting in a mini camp chair snacking on a toy french fry courtesy of Nick

Dinner time for Boo, Nick insists on "helping"

Nick makes sure Leah has the opportunity to play with all of his trucks


One of my favorites, riding on the firetruck with miller high life cozies on his arms like wristbands. He puts them on every time he rides it like he's preparing for a race.




Last but not least, I hear Nick yelling "close" from the living room. I went in to see the commotion and he had gotten in Maxx's cage and was requesting that I close the door. As you can see, Maxx was not too thrilled.



1 comment:

Laura said...

Looks like some fun times! Nick and Leah are starting to look a lot alike, I think.