Friday, January 28, 2011

Trains, trains and more trains


Nick loves trains. We all know that by now. He's particularly fond of Thomas the train but he doesn't really care what kind it is, as long as it is a train. He sees everything in life as a train. Walking down the street, cars parked in a row, they are a train with one as the engine, and one as the caboose. He wants to walk in front of everyone so he can be the engine. When you ask him what he did at school he responds the same way every time, "we did play trains" or "we did not play trains". Whenever I ask him if he wants to go to someones house he asks me if they have trains. He will go to his room and play trains for hours at a time. It melts my heart when I see him playing trains with my dad, whose dad and grandpa worked for the railroad. I wish he could have seen the model railroad set my Grandpa had. It was amazing!

I love that Nick loves trains.


Even Leah has a train named "Rosie"


Nick's masterpiece



Pure love!

1 comment:

Lyndsey Lanphere said...

Ahhhh Rosie...love that she loves it so much!!! What cute pictures, they are just changing right before my eyes!!