Sunday, April 10, 2011

Miss Sassy Pants


I think it's probably a toddler thing, or a girl thing, but we have one sassy little lady on our hands. Leah is always keeping me on my toes. She's happy one minute, throwing a tantrum the next because I won't let her sit on the counter, or I didn't give her the right spoon. She's funny, sarcastic, dramatic and loving. She loves to run away from me when I try to dress her. The other day she didn't like the pear I gave her, so she said "No thank you mommy, take it away. NOW!" One of my favorite phrases is "oh wow" for everything. She's independent, self sufficient, and although she's a frilly girl who loves to hang out in the shoe section at Target, she also will spend hours playing with Nick's trains while he's not home.

I've always heard that little girls will make their mom's crazy. Now I believe it. However, I wouldn't trade it for anything!


Insists on wearing the fire hat backwards at all times


How can I ever get mad at this face?

Love you Boo!

2 comments:

Lyndsey Lanphere said...

Thanks for all the great updates!! Love all the pics and the kids they just get cuter and cuter!! We can't wait to come over this summer and enjoy the new "park" as well!!!

Becky G said...

Oh Leah you are getting so big!

Dax was very excited to see her face on the computer. Crawled into my lap and put his head on the screen (It's how he gives 'loves)