Nick had a busy March, that's for sure. During the month of March he officially gave up his Mimi's (binkys). One day Chris told him that he would need to get rid of them. The next day we sent them in the mail to the zoo animals (elephant, tiger) and the train at the zoo. I thought for sure it would be a nightmare but to my surprise, he only asked for them once. When I told him I couldn't get them back he said okay and that was that. Naps are a little bit of a challenge now but he's also getting to that age where I expect them to come to an end.
Another milestone for Nick is that he's finally potty trained! I know, it's a bit late but hey, better late than never.
With all these changes it makes me realize how quickly he's growing up. It goes by fast.
We are so proud of you Nick! Keep up the good work!
1 comment:
Congrats on the potty training!! Makes life so much easier :)
Post a Comment