Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Let's Party!



As I mentioned before, Chris and I were out of town for Boo's birthday so we threw her a belated party with friends and ALOT of kids. It is amazing how in two short years, our combined friend groups have added so many babies to the mix. We had kids ranging from 12 to 2 weeks (Tristan). Fortunately, the weather held out so the kids played basketball, soccer, did sidewalk chalk and ate plenty of food. Leah didn't really care so much for the cake so unfortunately we don't have any good cake on the face, hair, mouth pictures. Maybe next year!

Daddy Daughter Love!

An actual family picture where everyone is looking at the camera!

"It's my birthday!"

Aubrey is here! Get her out so I can play with her!

Just took this one today, one of only a handful where they are together and smiling

2 comments:

Laura said...

I can't help it, I still think of her as a baby. Glad she enjoyed her party. She looked so cute in that cupcake dress.

Unknown said...

We had so much fun! Leah and Nick are the cutest ever!