It's been so crazy around here with selling our house, buying a new one, planning the move, etc that I almost forgot that Chris and I went on the most amazing trip a few weeks ago. We have been lucky enough to go on his company's president's club trip and this year it was at Jade Mountain Resort in St. Lucia. For those of you who are Bachelor fans, it was the location of the Jake and Vienna rose ceremony. It was amazing. Our days were filled with snorkeling, scuba, massages, beach time, deep sea fishing, sunset cruise, fabulous dinners, and some serious relaxing. Before we left, I took Leah to the doctor. He said all parents should go on a weeks worth of vacation for each child they have. I believe it. I think we forgot how to be with just each other without the kids. It was a great break and made me that much more excited to see them when we got back. I did miss my babies. They did great with JuJu, we were very proud.
On our way to the snorkeling cruise
In our room, in our own infinity pool, checking out the sights. The Piton mountains are in the background. Amazing!
On our sunset cruise. What you don't see is how bad we were sweating, it was HOT!
It would sprinkle occasionally but made the most beautiful rainbows
The resort from the front. Every room had these crazy walkways to your front door. Ours is in the bottom left corner.
Sunset on the last night
1 comment:
At 6am, my mind is so muddled that I was thinking St. Lucia was in italy! Looked it up, and it's now on my 'places to go' wish list!! Gorgeous.
Glad you both got some fun, relaxing time away. Love your dr's recommendation.
Post a Comment