Ah, to be 3 again. We celebrated Nick's 3rd birthday in style this year complete with a Thomas Train themed party, pizza, cake and a few of his favorite friends. I was always the mom that said I wouldn't do themed anything. Not sure why. But he loves Thomas SO much I had to go with it and I am glad I did. I had his cake sitting on the dining room table when he woke up from his nap. I was outside and heard him yelling "mom!". I said, "where are you Nick?". He responded, "just looking at my Thomas cake." He was thrilled.
His party was so much fun this year because he actually understood that it was his birthday. We had talked about it for a few days beforehand. His friends, Jaxson, Grant, Logan, Ethan, Matthew, Piper, Reese, Parker, Lilly, and Drake were all there to celebrate with him. The weather was perfect and the kids played. At the end of the day, he was such a happy kid and you could tell he had a blast. We love you little man! Happy 3rd Birthday!






3 comments:
Happy birthday, Nick!
Looks like the party was a blast.
adorable! looks like i will have a very similar boy-girl sibling situation to yours come february... so fun!!!!
Happy 3rd Birthday Nick! Your Chewelah Family loves you to the moon and back!
Can't believe he is 3 already! Where did that time go? Heard all about Miss Boo from Nana last weekend, can't wait to see both of them at Christmas... unless you're coming up sooner :)
Post a Comment