We were so lucky last week to have a few great days before the rain came. It's hard to believe that fall is here. Although, for those of you that know me, I love love love fall. In fact, Nick and I already put up our "decolations". He has such a blast pulling out all the pumpkins, candles, and various costumes from our Halloween box. He's also already eaten the candy I put out for guests. I guess I won't be replacing that any time soon.
So back to my initial thought. With the nice weather, we were able to hang outside for just a few more days. It's been so nice at our new house to have a gated driveway where the kids can play all they want and I don't have to worry about them escaping. Here are a few pictures from our last sunny days.
She was SO excited to be wearing my shoes
Nick showing Leah how to ride a bike. He probably ran her over soon afterwards.
Dad's home!! He has quite the welcoming committee.
2 comments:
The gate is awesome! And leah, she's sooo big.
I just cannot get over how big the kids are getting. :)
Post a Comment