Monday, July 25, 2011

Stop in Spokane



Before our annual Priest Lake trip, Nick, Leah and I flew to Spokane early so we could see relatives and take in some of the fabulous Spokane sites (yes, there are a few). We went to my mom's hometown, Chewelah to see Grandma, my aunt and cousin and her son Dax. Lucky for us they set up a visit to a friend who had goats, bunnies, and ponies. The kids had a blast! The next day we spent the afternoon at Riverfront park, rode the carousel, and fed the trash goat. We finished off the day watching the falls, which were especially large this year. It was so much fun to take the kids to the places I loved when I was little. Although I think my parents had the most fun.


Hitching a ride a Riverfront Park

Silly Leah!


Feeding the trash goat, so much fun!



Visiting the goats in Chewelah



Hours spent playing with Babo's trains



2 comments:

Lyndsey Lanphere said...

Ahhh now we know where Nick's love of trains comes from....looks like your dad loves them too!! Really cute pics!

Becky G said...

I'm so glad you all got to come up for the day... next time maybe the cows at the farm will cooperate more!